- Start button > Run > Regedit. Click here to learn how to edit registry file.
- Look for HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Desktop
- Select on the Desktop folder.
- Select MenuShowDelay from the list on the right panel.
- Right-click on it and select Modify.
- Change the value to a lower value (the smaller value means the faster Menu display response, changing this value to zero, and you will see the different).
- Reboot your computer.
15 March, 2007
14 March, 2007
呢個字經常被讀錯為“或 wak3” 。 “或者”個“或”。
P/S: 閾限： 界限之意。More info ：http://tw.knowledge.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=1405110510091
13 March, 2007
12 March, 2007
To delete mail from the server after several days with Outlook Express:
- Select Tools > Accounts... from the menu in Outlook Express.
- Highlight the desired email account.
- Click Properties.
- Go to the Advanced tab.
- Make sure Leave a copy of messages on server is selected(checked).
- Now also check Remove from server after __ day(s).
- Specify how long you want messages to be kept at the server.
- Taking into account how much mail you normally get, something between 3 and 10 days is useful.
- Click OK.
- Click Close.
<Tested, Microsoft Outlook Express 6.0>